At Tennco Incoporated, we have multiple generations contributing to the fluid power industry for more than 70 years. Tennco stands as a role model of service, responsiveness, unchallenged quality and engineering excellence among the many markets served. Our unique blend of technological innovation, product knowledge, application engineering and old-fashioned personal service separates us from our competitors. Large catalog supply houses may be convenient sources for mops, welding goggles, sanding discs, rubber gloves, flashlights and spray paint, but they lack the expertise and resources to service the complexities of the fluid power industry. Small suppliers, who offer fluid power products only as an afterthought to their primary business, are often hopelessly overwhelmed by the myriad of fluid power solutions that we deal with every day.
Conveniently located in the heart of Pennsylvania with easy access to most major northeastern interstate highways, we feature a staff of skilled, experienced inside sales personnel, service technicians and sales engineers to help solve your most difficult problems. Our extensive inventory of products includes:
- Pneumatic and Hydraulic Actuators
- Control Valves
- Air Preparation Products
- Pressure and Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Hydraulic Hose, Fittings, and Assemblies for Every Application
- Brass, Steel, and Stainless Steel Adapters and Tube Fittings
- Quick-Disconnect Couplings
- Metric and BSP Hose Fittings and Adapters
- Hose Reels and Cable Reels
- Industrial Hose and Fitting Products For Air, Water, Steam, Oil, and Chemicals
Tennco’s family of loyal, satisfied customers continues to grow, and includes many of the most well-known companies in manufacturing, construction, health care, pharmaceutical and food processing industries. We are proud of our contribution to the northeastern industrial marketplace.